A couple of weekends ago, we had a very successful garage sale to clear out some room in our house. Then, Summer and Cason came up and spent the night. The kids had a great time together. They play much better together the older they get. I hope they become really good friends.

Layla and I, along with Oma, spent some time at the botanical gardens this week. Not everything is in bloom yet, but it's still such a beautiful place to walk around and spend time.


Layla has been such a little helper lately. She takes the dishes out of the dishwasher and hands them to me so I can put them away. She helps put dirty clothes from the laundry basket to the washer. She attempts to fold clothes. She pulls out the broom to sweep. She acts very motherly toward her baby dolls, changes their diaper and declares "she pooed". Such a little girl!

We're looking forward to the summer. We've already checked out the spray park and looking forward to teaching Layla to swim at the community pool. Summertime pictures to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment