20 March 2009

Life's Little Messes

It seems the older she gets, the messier she gets.
One day she was frustrated by her eye patch and trying to pull it off, so I came up with an idea to distract her. I made "finger paint" out of rice cereal with a little pumpkin for color. I put her in her high chair and gave her the bowl. Surprisingly, she didn't try to eat it. She knew just what it was for and immediately dug in.

Here's how that turned out...

One afternoon, she dined al fresco for dinner. She managed a huge sneeze with a mouth full of food and sprayed Oma pretty good.


This was after her bath. Talk about messy hair...

Just look at this mischievous face. I see many more messes in our future.

1 comment:

The Kagay's said...

What did you do to my niece???? Why is she wearing an eye patch???? I want all the details or I am going to tell Grandma in California.