28 June 2011

Still Pregnant, and HOT!

I'm not sure exactly what all happened since my last post. I know we've been doing quite a bit of swimming. Layla took swimming lessons this year. She did pretty well. Her biggest challenge is learning to close her mouth when going underwater, but she got much better. We also went to movie night at our community pool. They showed "Tangled" on a big screen while we swam and lounged in the chairs. Layla loved it and it held her attention even though it was WAY past her bedtime.

Layla also got to spend a weekend with Oma and Pa. My mom took her to see "Cars 2" and it sounds like she had a great time. It also gave Mommy a nice little break to get some things done. I require a lot of rest these days, and it gets in the way of my productive time.

I am 33 weeks pregnant this week. Last Monday the babies were 3lb 14oz and 4lb 1oz. I'm now going to the Dr. every Monday for an ultrasound and to the hospital every Thursday for fetal heart rate monitoring.  So far, so good. The news yesterday at the ultrasound was Baby B has managed to wedge her head down with Baby A's head, which could block Baby A's exit. Dr. said we'll have to wait and see what happens. I do have one belly pic from last Monday at 32 weeks. Yes, I'm waddling and people are asking if I'm due tomorrow.
I can't wait to meet these little girls that have done so much wiggling around inside of me. I got their room set up, but as I keep aquiring more things (car seats, bouncy seats, stroller...), the walls of the room have closed in on me.
I'll try to update again before the girls get here and definitely afterwards. Have a happy 4th!


3 comments:

Adrea said...

You look gorgeous! I love your hair. Summer is not a good time to be pregnant, I was hot the entire time living in a tropical climate. Miss you and can't wait to see more pics. Love you.

Mom said...

The pictures are great, Britt -- it's really fun to read about you and your family's 'adventures' and to see Layla grow! We can't believe you are already at 33 weeks; the big day is right around the corner! We're thinking of you and wish you well during this time! Love, Mom and Archie

GramsCookies said...

You look great!...the girls will be here soon and then there goes whats left of any free time....enjoy it cause they grow up way too fast. Hmm maybe baby B is showing her personality nuging in on sister A. Rest all you can.